Thursday, June 17, 2010

Surrender..

Okie... u guys win....

I gave up...

My love life, my passion, even my anger....already feel numb..

Cant ppl just mind their own business???

I'm sorry i've jeopardize ur career so much...

It hurts me seeing u going through those things, and hurt me more when i cant do anything...

Hatred cant solve anything..

And i guess, i just cant hate anymore...

Only thing is, you ppl just inspired me to push myself harder

MRCP part 2 will be in hand..like it or not...

Just to prove something...at least to myself..

There's someone out there better than you..

The amount of time spent on gossiping?? Gosh! you can become a God urself already!

And i promise to make you ppl eat your own words...

That's something i wont give up..

And to you, i'm sorry.

I do this because of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment