Friday, May 21, 2010

Sweet voice...

Yoyoyo.....(doesn't sound romantic), but the sweet voice...touches my heart..

There's a grind on my face again...

I finally know i've moved on.....the touch of the lips was different..

All these weeping...was me, unwilling to waste that 7 years...and afraid of changes..

But this change, is for the better...

Thanx for being there when i needed someone...a shoulder to cry on..someone to lean on...

Thanx for being there for my exam, when i needed some guidance...

Thanx for putting me as your priority always....

Thanx for learning something so foreign (chinese) to you...just to cope with my parents...

Thanx for trying to fit in...

Thanx for making me feel secure..

And all these,without expectation from me...

But i hear you, and i start to feel you...

My dear friend had taught me well....

I've learnt, to cherish you better...

I swear, i'll love you whole heartedly..

Thru thick and thins...

And for this, we must say thanx...

A true friend at heart..

My love, missing you already....

Love always...

No comments:

Post a Comment